Thai Fried BananasFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 1 pound bananas, about 6 or 8. Traditionally small Asian bananas(you can use any bananas.) If desire, sweet potatoes can be used shopping list
- 3/4 cup rice flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 4 cups oil for deep frying shopping list
How to make it
- Peel and slice each banana lengthwise into four slices. In a mixing bowl, combine rice flour, tapioca flour, sugar, salt, coconut and baking soda, then add water a little at a time. Mix well to form a thick batter.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer to medium high heat.
- Dip each piece of banana into the batter to completely coat, and deep fry until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towels.
- Serve as a snack. Try it with ice cream...YUMMY !!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!