Shredded Japanese Roots and Shrimp SaladFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 3 cups peeled and finely shredded daikon shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely shredded carrots shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt shopping list
- 7 oz peeled and cooked small shrimp shopping list
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp tamari shopping list
- toasted sesame seeds, for garnish (optional) shopping list
- pickled ginger, for garnish (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Toss radish, carrot and salt together in large bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Rinse and squeeze dry.
- Toss grated mixture with shrimp.
- Combine vinegar, sugar and tamari.
- Pour over salad, and toss well.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and ginger.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!