Corn DipFrom merrimayhem 8 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 8oz cream cheese shopping list
- 2 cans mexi-corn shopping list
- 2 cans white shoepeg corn shopping list
- 1 teaspoon flour shopping list
- 1 bag cheddar cheese shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- red pepper shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- dried chopped onion shopping list
How to make it
- Drain all corn and mix together in a 9 x 13 baking dish
- Melt butter and blend with cream cheese on low (keep on low, the mixture will not blend together but you will see a difference in the texture of the cream cheese with the butter)
- Add butter mixture, flour, half the bag of cheese and spices to corn and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- At the last 10 minutes, add the rest of the cheddar to melt.
The Cookmerrimayhem Brooklyn, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!