Company Sweet PotatoesFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 4 or 5 sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple shopping list
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 T sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 T honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 8 large or 32 small marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender. Pare and mash.
- Combine all remaining ingredients with potatoes except sugar,
- honey and marshmallows, beating until creamy with mixer.
- Place in a baking dish, sprinkle top with combined sugar and honey. Press marshmallows on top and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
I've made a recipe similar to this one..It is sooo yummy! Definitely a 5!blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it
I made sweet potatoes today but I didn't have any pineapple or I would have made this one! Yummy!
Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
This is great!smooch in America loved it