Chow Mein Noodle Birds Nest CookiesFrom marky90 9 years ago
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 cups chow mein noodles shopping list
- peanuts shopping list
- Varaiation: shopping list
- 2 Cups butterscotch chips shopping list
- 2 Cups chow mein noodles shopping list
- 1 Cup salted peanuts shopping list
- I like these even better . shopping list
How to make it
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper
- Place chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave-safe container. Heat on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir, and repeat, until chocolate chips are melted.
- Stir in chow mein noodles until fully coated.
- Drop by tablespoonsful onto prepared baking sheet, forming a nest shape with your fingers.
- Place a few peanuts in the center of each nest for eggs.
- Refrigerate until firm.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating3 people
I haven't had these in ages...but they're very good and easy to make. You get a high 5 from me and I need to make a batch soon. Thanks so much, hon - great post!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Very easy to make. I substituted butterscotch chips for the chocolate chips. Used jelly bean eggs & added Peeps with their 'bottoms' cut off & perched them on the side of the nests. I used about 5 cups chow mein noodles as the 2 cups was W...moreDeniseCooks in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!