Mini Apple PiesFrom pacifickle 7 years ago
- 12 regular or 8 jumbo foil cupcake liners shopping list
- CRUST: shopping list
- 7 graham crackers shopping list
- 1/4 stick butter, melted shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 3 cups apples, peeled, cored and cut into pieces shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- dash of nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 stick of butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- To make the crust, crumble 7 graham crackers.
- Add melted butter and brown sugar to make crust.
- Mold crust into bottom of foil cupcake liners.
- For filling, peel, core, and cut apples into small pieces.
- Coat apples with mixture of lemon juice, sugar, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and flour.
- Scoop mixture over crusts.
- Pour 1/4 stick of melted butter over apples.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Turn oven down to 350, and cook for 15 more minutes.
- Serve warm.