Fresh Mint Ice CreamFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
How to make it
- Take the mint leaves and finely chop them.
- Using a food blender or food processor or even a traditional pestle and mortar, blend in the sugar and when well mixed together then stir in the crème fraîche.
- Whisk the 3 egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture.
- Transfer the complete mixture into an ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer's instructions.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!