Wine Boiled PastaFrom elaina253 8 years ago
How to make it
- Brown chicken in skillet with 1 tblsp olive oil along with minced garlic
- Heat wine to boiling in a pot then add fettucine.
- Once pasta is al dente, drain, then add to chicken in skillet.
- Mix another tblsp of olive oil into the pasta.
- Squeeze lemon juice over pasta and sprinkle with zest
- Add as much parmesan and mozzerella to liking.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
The Cookelaina253 Federal Way, WA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!