From My Health Food Days Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom waterlily 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 c minus 1 tablespoon sifted whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 t double-acting baking-powder (low aluminum, of course) shopping list
- 3/4 t sea salt shopping list
- 1 t cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 c honey shopping list
- 3/4 c minus 2 1/2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 t vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 c organic peanut butter (optional, but necessary if you want to make peanut butter-chocolate chip cookies!) shopping list
- 1/2 c organic semisweet chocolate chips or carob chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, combine the honey and oil. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg. Add the vanilla. Incorporate the peanut butter into the egg and honey mixture. Add the flour mixture and chocolate chips and beat well. Drop the batter from a spoon, well apart on a greased cookie sheet. Bake about 10 minutes.
The Cookwaterlily Joplin, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!