Pina Colada PieFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 C.coconut shopping list
- 3/4 C. graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 C. margarine or butter, melted shopping list
- 2 C. cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) vanilla Instant Pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 1 C. sour cream shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 3/4 C. miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1/2 C thawed whipped topping shopping list
- 6 maraschino cherries, halved (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix coconut, graham cracker crumbs and margarine until well blended.
- Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 10 minutes; cool.
- Add milk to dry pudding mix; stir 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Stir in sour cream until well blended.
- Gently stir in pineapple and marshmallows; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Top with whipped topping and cherries just before serving.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.