SUGAR FREE PINEAPPLE CREAM PIEFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Set milk out to bring to room temperature.
- In medium bowl, gradually add milk to cream cheese.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add pudding and mix; beat until smooth.
- Add pineapple; mix well.
- Pour into baked 9 inch pie crust.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with whipped topping.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating4 people
I have a diabetic mother on my side, and diabetic father in law and 2 sister in laws on my husbands side, so this will be a nice dessert to take to Thanksgiving this year. Thanks so much for the post. God bless you. Happy Thanksgiving.tigermomx3 in Delight loved it
Yummy is right!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it