Chocolate Turbo CakeFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 1 box chocolate devil's food cake mix shopping list
- 1- 6 ounce box of instant chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 1 cup oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup warm water shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 - 6 ounce bag of semi-sweet chocolate morsels (use the mini's) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix,oil, water ,sour cream, and eggs.
- beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute until combined.
- mix for 3 minutes on medium speed.
- fold in chocolate morsels, and pour into a well greased bundt pan.
- bake in a preheated oven at 350 F. degrees for 1 hour.
- the cake can be served plain, or with icing, or dusted with powdered sugar....your choice.............
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating6 people
First time to see such creativity...Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
If you want extraturbo, you can bake it in the microwave oven, for 13 to 18 minutes and it´s ready!magali777 in Mexico loved it