Raspberry Cream Chesse Pound CakeFrom jasmilez 6 years ago
- 3 cups , sifted flour shopping list
- 3 cups, sifted sugar shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. of cream cheese room temperature. shopping list
- !/4 tea.of salt , add to sifted flour shopping list
- 6 eggs room temperature shopping list
- 3 sticks of butter room temperture shopping list
- 1 tea. almond flavoring ( I used raspberry. Its what I had on hand) shopping list
- 2 tea vanilla extract. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cream cheese,butter,and flavorings, then add sugar, Alternate adding 1 cup of flour and one egg until all have been added, blend well.
- preheat oven to 325 degrees and cook cake for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until done.
- Test with toothpick. If it comes out clean, then cake is done.
- Allow cake to cool for about 10 minutes and then remove from Pan.
The Cookjasmilez Somewhere In The Land Of Enchantment, NM
The Rating2 people
Made this with my twin 4 yr olds. Was super easy to make. We changed the flavorings to lemon and almond. It was amazing. My husband is teasing that he might eat it all gone before morning. Will defiantly try this one again.heidinaylor in Lehi loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!