Incredible Banana Split Ice Cream PieFrom jasmilez 7 years ago
- 1 9-inch chocolate cookie crumb crust shopping list
- 2 bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softend shopping list
- 1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1 C. heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1/4 C. chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 C. maraschino cherries (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cookie crumbs with melted butter, press into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Arrange bananas over bottom of crust. Spread ice cream in an even layer over bananas.
- Top with drained pineapple.
- Whip the cream and spread over the top. sprinkle with nuts.
- Place the pie in the freezer for 4 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with cherries if desired
The Cookjasmilez Somewhere In The Land Of Enchantment, NM
The Rating2 people
Well you certainly have my attention, I can tell it's to die for. You have my 5, can hardly wait to make this one. Soooooooooo Yummie sounding, how could you go wrong with this one. God Bless and thanks so much for posting this.henrie in Savannah loved it
Wonderfully refreshing. Thanks for another great one! Cheers!dottiet in Woodward loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!