Johnny MarzettiFrom jones2888 8 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 pkg. (1 1/2 ounces) sloppy joe seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups water shopping list
- 2 cups elbow, egg noodles or shell macaroni, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 can (1 lb.) whole kernel corn, drained (optional) shopping list
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef in medium to large skillet; drain off grease. Stir in seasoning mix, tomato paste, water, cooked macaroni, corn and half of the cheese. Pour into lightly greased casserole and top with remainder of cheese. Bake, uncovered, in 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes.
The Cookjones2888 Columbus, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!