One Pot Vegetable Bean CasseroleFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 2 white onions chopped shopping list
- 2 carrots diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 pinch hot pepper flakes shopping list
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 19 ounce can kidney beans drained and rinsed shopping list
- 2 cups curly pasta shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup freshly grated romano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In nonstick skillet melt butter over medium low heat.
- Cook garlic, onions and carrots covered for 10 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in vinegar, rosemary, pepper and hot pepper flakes.
- Cook covered for 15 minutes then stir in sauce and bring to boiling.
- Reduce heat then simmer 5 minutes then stir in beans and set aside.
- Meanwhile in large pot of boiling salted water cook pasta 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli then cook 1 minute then drain and return to pot and stir in tomato mixture.
- Pour into greased square baking dish and sprinkle with cheese and cover with foil.
- Bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!