Oven-Barbecued ChickenFrom mrtnzangel8 5 years ago
- 1 (8-oz.) can Hunt's tomato sauce with mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 Tblsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tblsp brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp instant minced onion shopping list
- 1 tsp prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire shopping list
- 1/8 tsp barbecue spice/rub shopping list
- 2 1/2 lbs. frying chicken pieces shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients, except chicken. Blend well.
- Arrange chicken pieces in baking dish.
- Pour sauce over chicken; cover, marinate 6 to 8 hours in refrigerator; turn occasionally.
- Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
- Place chicken on rack or broiler pan, skin side up.
- Bake at 375* about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until tender.
- Baste with reserved marinade every 15 minutes during baking.
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating4 people
A great one! :)donman in Hammond loved it
I dont know how many times I slapped a chicken in the oven when I first got married to BBQ... I love this.....Thanks for a GREAT post!!!!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Like this one too. Now which one do I make?wisdonwish in loved it