Ham and Swiss Loaded PotatoesFrom marky90 7 years ago
- 4 baking potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds) shopping list
- 1 cup diced 33%-less-sodium ham (about 6 ounces) shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions, divided shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded swiss cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven. Microwave at high 16 minutes or until done, rearranging potatoes after 8 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell. Combine potato pulp, ham, 1/2 cup cheese, 1/3 cup green onions, sour cream, and pepper.
- Spoon the potato mixture into shells. Combine 1/2 cup cheese and remaining green onions, and sprinkle over potatoes. Place potatoes on a baking sheet; broil 4 minutes or until golden.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating6 people
These are easy and delicious...plus, they are very comforting and filling. All the things I love. Thanks, Marky - great post!lunasea in Orlando loved it
This looks soooo good! I will be making this very soon. Thanks!! Kkathye in loved it
Sounds great. Potatoes are my comfort food. I will definitly be making these soon.shirley2353 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!