Chocolate Eclair CakeFrom jones2888 8 years ago
- 1 box (12 ounces) graham crakers shopping list
- 2 pkgs. (4-serving size each) instant French vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 3 cups plus 3 T milk, divided shopping list
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 3 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate, melted shopping list
- 2 t. light corn syrup shopping list
- 2 t. vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Butter a 13 x9 inch pan and line bottom with whole graham crackers. Set aside.
- Combine dry pudding mix and 3 cups milk in large bowl. Beat 2 minutes on medium speed. Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Pour half of mixture over crackers in pan and spread evenly. Top with another layer of whole crackers. Spread with remaining pudding and top with another layer of crackers.
- In medium bowl, combine melted chocolate with butter, corn syrup, vanilla and 3 tablespoons milk. Stir in confectioners' sugar and beat until smooth. Spread over top layer of crackers in pan. Refrigerate 24 hours before serving.