Frosted Brown Sugar CookiesFrom juliecake 7 years ago
- 1/2 c butter, softened shopping list
- 1 c brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 c sour cream shopping list
- 1 3/4 c flour shopping list
- 1/2 t baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 t salt shopping list
- icing shopping list
- 1/4 c butter shopping list
- 1/2 c brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 3 T milk shopping list
- 1 c powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Beat in egg and sour cream. Combine four, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture, mix well.
- Drop by tablespoons 2" apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 9 - 11 minutes or till golden brown. Cool completely on wire racks.
- For frosting, in a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat; add brown sugar. Cook, stirring constantly for 2 min. Gradually add the milk. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in powdered sugar. Cool for 20 - 30 minutes. Frost the cooled cookies.
- Makes about 2 dozen.
- You will definitely need to double these....so yummy.