Pork StroganoffFrom liezel 7 years ago
- 1 kg strips of pork shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 10 mushrooms, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 greenpepper, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce (30 ml) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestire sauce (30 ml) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chutney (30ml) or apricot jam shopping list
- 4 tablespoons water (60 ml) shopping list
- 1 packet thick white onion souppowder shopping list
- 1 cup cream (250 ml) shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place strips of pork into an oven casserole.
- Spread onions, mushrooms and greenpepper over.
- Sprinkle bit of black pepper over.
- Mix tomato sauce, worcestire sauce, chutney, water, souppowder, water and cream together.
- Pour over pork.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 360 deg F (180 deg C) for about an hour.
- Serve with rice and salad.