Scrambled EggsFrom kismet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine ,eggs,buttermilk,miracle whip,salt,and Pepper
- Beat the stuffings out of it
- Melt Butter in small skillet and when hot add egg mixture
- (My daughter says I need to come up to speed,so I do make this in the Mirco wave,in a well butter large bowl)
- Cook on low if using the stove top until partially set
- Add bacon and finish cooking eggs
- Note:I also like to scramble my eggs(NOT this recipe,but another)
- with Picante sauce,shredded chedder chesse,dash of milk,great Texas scramble
The Cookkismet TX
The Rating2 people
Wow, Miracle Whip? Interesting...thankshayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
A word of warning to others: The miracle whip will not blend 100%, there will be lumps, but they will smooth out while cooking.
I combined this with some salami cheddar and used regular milk, it's awesome! I never would have thought of usi...morekatzilla in Saginaw loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!