Burger Beef SoupFrom minitindel 5 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped ( 1/4 cup shopping list
- 1 can ( 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet peas any brand (ex green giant-birds eyes etc) shopping list
- 2 cups tomato juice shopping list
- 1/14 cups water shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 dried bay leaf shopping list
- 1 cup un -cooked egg noodles (cork screw) appox 2 ounces shopping list
How to make it
- In a 4 quart dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat is browned; drain.
- stir in remaining ingredients, except noodles. heat to boiling, then stir in noodles, reduce heat, to a simmer uncovered
- for abot 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until noodles are tender, remove bay leaf and serve with french bread.