Chicken Legs with Garden VeggiesFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 3 lbs chicken thighs and / or / drumsticks shopping list
- salt & freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 3 TB vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced shopping list
- 1 lg. onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 red pepper, rough chopped or julienned shopping list
- 1 Lg tomato, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried marjoram shopping list
- 1/4 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 C dry white wine shopping list
- chicken broth or water, if needed shopping list
How to make it
- Season chicken with salt & pepper.
- In a large frying pan, or electric skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken & cook turning, until browned, about 10 minutes.
- Add squash, onion, red pepper, tomato, basil, marjoram, paprika & cayenne ; mix well.
- Pour wine over all.
- Stir well, scraping bottom of pan
- Cover, reduce heat, & simmer 30 minutes, adding chicken broth or if liquid evaporates.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
This looks so yummy. I can taste it already!luvshk in Republic loved it
*wink*pink in USA loved it