Teriyaki Orange Fish FilletsFrom miriam 9 years ago
- 1 lb fish fillets (perch, sole, haddock) shopping list
- 1 tsp grated orange peel shopping list
- ½ cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp minced onion shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp grated ginger root shopping list
- ½ tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp water shopping list
- 1 tsp cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, arrange fish in single layer.
- In small bowl, mix together orange peel and juice, onion, soy sauce, ginger and sugar; pour over fish.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat to simmer and cook, covered, for 3 to 5 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove fish to serving platter, reserving orange mixture in skillet.
- Mix water with corntarch until smooth; pour into skillet and bring to boil, stirring.
- Pour orange sauce over fish.