Three Berry Lemon TrifleFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 8oz carton lemon yogurt shopping list
- 1/3 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 8oz carton whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 angel food cake, cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries shopping list
- 1 cup fresh blueberries shopping list
- 1 cup fresh raspberries shopping list
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk, yogurt, lemon juice, and peel.
- Fold in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- In a 3 qt trifle bowl or deep salad bowl, layer a third of the cake, a third of the lemon mixture and all the strawberries.
- Repeat cake and lemon mixture layers.
- Top with blueberries.
- Repeat cake and lemon mixture.
- Top with all the raspberries.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over raspberries; sprinkle with almonds.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.