Strawberry Dessert NachosFrom jovi_nutt 9 years ago
- 3 cups sliced strawberries shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup Amaretto ( almond-flavored liqueur) shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 6 ( 7inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- butter flavored cooking spray shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted shopping list
- 2 teaspoons shaved semi-sweet chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Combine strawberries, 1/3 cup sugar, and amaretto in a bowl; stir well. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Drain, reserving juice for another use.
- Combine sour cream, whipped topping, 2 Tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl; stir well. Cover and chill
- Preheat over to 400 degees. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Arrange tortilla wedges on 2 baking sheets; lightly coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 400 for 7 minutes or until crisp. Cool on a wire rack.
- Place 8 tortilla wedges on each of six dessert plates; top each serving with about 1/3 cup strawberry mixture and 21/2 Tablespoons sour cream mixture. Divide almonds and chocolate evenly between nachos.
The Cookjovi_nutt Newtown, PA
The Rating3 people
Wow - these sound so delicious. I can't wait to try them. Great share - thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Strawberries are one of my favorites and this sounds like a great way to serve them. Thanks for the post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
This sounds soooooooooooooo YUMMY!! Gee, it's lower fat too, usually I only eat the high fat/sugar desserts (so bad). Will make this soon, stawberries are getting good now.juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!