Brownies and Cream Sandwich CookiesFrom henrie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine brownie mix, egg, water and oil in large bowl. Stir until
- well blended and soft dough forms. Drop level measuring
- tablespoonsful about 2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until cookies are set in center. Do not
- overbake. Cool for 1 minute before removing to cooling rack. Cool
- completely before assembling.
- Spread frosting on half of the cookies. Top each frosted cookie with
- another cookie. Gently press together.