COUSIN Anns Chocolate Chip Brownie CakeFrom cajunspices66 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together all ingredients
- Place in 9x13 pan or glass dish sprayed with Bakers Joy, Pam, etc.. your choice
- Top with 1 small bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes depending on the oven.
- Do not over bake. Should be extra moist in the middle like brownies.
- WHEN YOU BITE INTO IT, IT SHOULD ALMOST LOOK LIKE COOKIE DOUGH.
- CUT INTO SMALL PIECES (SQUARES)
- RECIPE SERVINGS DEPENDS ON WHAT SIZE YOU CUT IT
The Cookcajunspices66 Pineville, LA
The Rating6 people
This is so good, what a good idea to take the picture of the creator of this yummy cake, congrats to you and your aunt!
Magalimagali777 in Mexico loved it
How cool....I wil try and make these tomorrow....Thanksgrizzlybear in loved it
Oh my, that cake looks delicious! Nice picture of you and your aunt.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it