Homemade Instant OatmealFrom deliathecrone 9 years ago
- 1/2 Cup quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder (vegans and the lactose-intolerant can skip this) shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- One Splenda packet (or 2-3 teaspoons of sugar) shopping list
- Additionally, for apple-cinnamon oatmeal: shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- Dried apple bits shopping list
How to make it
- Put ingredients into a container or bag.
- Seal the container and shake it up. You now have one serving of instant oatmeal to take to work, school, etc.
- To use your instant oatmeal:
- Put it in a bowl, add about a cup of hot water (give or take), stir, and let it sit for a minute to "cook".