My Bar-B-Que SauceFrom cassyc52 6 years ago
- 1 med. onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 jalapeños pepper, finely chopped (optional) shopping list
- 3 T. butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1 can of tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chili powder (good quality) shopping list
- 1 T. hot paprika shopping list
- 3 T. liquid smoke or to taste shopping list
- 3 T. brown sugar shopping list
- 2T. yellow mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup Jack Daniels (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a heavy sauce pan, sweat onion, garlic, peppers in butter. Add all other ingredients and bring to a boil. Turn fire to low, Simmer for 45 mins.
- Serve as a dipping sauce or use as a marinade on grilling meats. Store in refrigerator or freeze for future use.
- All measurements are approximate as I seldom measure anything when I cook.
The Cookcassyc52 Pensacola, FL
The Rating3 people
Great recipe! And I love the way you cook...like me rarely measure anything when cooking. ;-)deserticedog in Mesa loved it
Great recipe! Love that fresh lemon juice! It just "expands" and "opens" up those wonderful flavors!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Hi Casseyc52! Just what I was looking for. Here's 5 for you!ronnymarcus in Jerusalem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!