Lemon ChickenFrom borinda 7 years ago
How to make it
- Marinate the chicken in the lemonade concentrate at least two hours in a plastic bag so you can flip it easily to reach all surfaces. I've done overnight, too.
- When ready to prepare preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the chicken from the marinde and roll in a dish of cornflake crumbs.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Dab the chicken with bits of butter.
- Bake about 45 to 50 minutes, until done.
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!