Turkey And Spinach LasagnaFrom askorb 8 years ago
- 1 8 oz Container ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 Bag shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 Bag chopped spinach (frozen is okay its what i use) shopping list
- 1 lb ground turkey shopping list
- 1 package Italian turkey sausage (I use about 3 or 4 links) shopping list
- 2 Classico Spicy pepper sauce shopping list
- 1 Package lasagna noodle shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the noodle to about Al Dante(SP?) I cook them for about 9min
- Brown the Turkey and the sausage together. Drain the juices.
- I Preheat the oven to about 350*
- Layer the Lasagna I stat w/ sauce, noodle, Ricotta cheese, spinach, turkey/sausage. And a LITTLE mozzarella. I say a little because I don't like my lasagna to be COMPLETELY Mushy w/ cheesy texture on the inside.
- I do this until the last of the sauce is used. For the top I add sauce and coat it w/ mozzarella you can put as much as you like here.
- Layer cover the lasagna with tin foil. and place in the oven for about 30min. once that is done remove the tin foil and let it cook for about another 5 to 10 minutes to brown the cheese on top and make it look pretty.
- Sometimes I even add a little Italian Seasoning to the top to give it a little more color. Not too much just sprinkled.
The Cookaskorb San Jose, CA
The Rating2 people
I love subbing turkey in as well - to make it a bit healthier. Great recipe - thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Hey, this sounds yummy and easy. Love the fact that it's not just ground turkey but turkey sausage as well. Also like that you're particular about mushiness and the mozzarella cheese layers. You sound like an expert when it comes to the texture of la...moremisslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!