Cheerio BarsFrom tnacndn 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix cheerios and peanuts together in a large bowl.
- Bring sugar and honey or syrup to a boil in 2 qt saucepan.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter until blended.
- Pour over cheerios and mix until well coated.
- Spread in buttered 9 x 13 pan and let cool.
- Cut in squares.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating9 people
Sounds easy and delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Love it!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
love this my grandkids will love it toominitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it