Parmesan Chicken And Broccoli PastaFrom silverqueen 9 years ago
- 4 oz. (1/4 of 16-oz. pkg) whole wheat spaghetti, uncooked shopping list
- 1/4 cup Kraft Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips shopping list
- 2 cup broccoli florets shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped grape tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup Kraft 2% milk Shredded Reduce Fat mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
- 4 tsp. Kraft 100% Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti as per pkg. directions.
- Meanwhile heat the dressing and garlic in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken and broccoli cook and stir 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in tomatoes and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Cook 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain spaghetti, place on serving plates.
- Top with chicken mixture, remaining mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan cheese