Greek Style PizzaFrom kidaria 8 years ago
- 1 - 400g pizza shell or 4 pita shells shopping list
- 3/4 c tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c tomato paste shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and sliced shopping list
- 1/4 c green olives, sliced shopping list
- 1 small red onion, sliced shopping list
- 11/2 c feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine tomato sauce and paste. Add oregano.
- Spread on pizza shells.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese has melted.
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating3 people
Love Greek Pizza. My daughter just looked over my shoulder and wants to make this one night when she takes over chef duties! (She's 21, so I'm lucky to have the help!)
I will let you know how she does. She is an AWESOME cook. She's considering C...morepinkpasta in Upstate loved it
Gotta love it!nlo209 in Toronto loved it