Cajun CrayfishFrom vino4dino 6 years ago
- 1 lb large crayfish tails, peeled shopping list
- 1 tb fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp thyme shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp red pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp black pepper shopping list
- lime wedge shopping list
How to make it
- Toss the crayfish with the lime juice in a bowl. Mix the garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, salt, red pepper and black pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the crayfish and toss to coat well.
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat until hot. Add the crayfish and cook for 3 minutes, or until the crayfish are pink, stiring constantly. Spoon into a serving dish. Chill, covered, for 1 hour or longer. Garnish with lime wedges.