Pollo EstofadoFrom sara 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- dash of pepper shopping list
- 3 bay leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup golden raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted green olives shopping list
- 3 pounds chicken parts shopping list
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl combine the olive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, garlic powder, pepper, bay leaves, raisins and olives. Prick the skin of the chicken with fork tines and add to the marinade, coating well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place chicken in a 12x8x2-inch baking dish. Combine wine with the marinade and pour over chicken. Sprinkle chicken with brown sugar. Bake uncovered at 350°F, basting occasionally, until chicken is tender, about 50 minutes. Remove bay leaves.
The Cooksara Atlanta, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!