Faux Olive Gardens Chicken ScampiFrom hoosiermom68 5 years ago
- 1 lb.boneless,skinless chicken breasts,cut into strips shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 C.olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 C.milk shopping list
- 1 each:red,yellow and green bell pepper,cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1 medium onion,cut into strips shopping list
- 6-7 garlic cloves,chopped into small pieces shopping list
- 2 T.garlic powder shopping list
- 1 squeeze of lemon shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
- cooked egg noodles shopping list
- fresh parsley snips shopping list
- *BREATH MINTS* shopping list
How to make it
- Add oil and 1 T.garlic powder to skillet and add chicken,onion and pepper strips.
- Cook until golden brown,remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan add soup,black pepper,milk,lemon and all garlic.
- Simmer for approx 12-15 minutes,heating thoroughly.
- Add chicken & peppers and simmer for another few minutes.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles and garnish w/fresh parsley.
- You will definitely need the mints afterwards!