Chicken Dipped StripsFrom troutwhisperer 6 years ago
How to make it
- Slice the chicken breasts into small thin strips
- put strips and the entire bottle of salad dressing in a zip lock bag and marinate overnight in refridge flip once or twice overnight
- lift right from marinade deep fry in hot oil
- crush croutons to crumbs
- when strips come out of hot oil roll and coat with croutons...
- you can put these on a summer salad or finger food
The Cooktroutwhisperer Two Harbors, MN
The Rating6 people
really good, I liked this post thanks,
Magalimagali777 in Mexico loved it
Nice one Trout.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Mmm-these sound SO good-and easy.I'm always looking for new chicken recipes.Thanks for a great post!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!