Beef Pot RoastFrom susana 8 years ago
How to make it
- Put 1/2 can of soup on a double piece of aluminum foil (or a single piece of heavy duty aluminum foil) large enough to wrap around roast.
- On top of that, put 1/2 of the pkg of dry onion soup mix.
- Put roast on top of this and add remaining soup and dry onions soup mix to top of roast.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Wrap in foil and place in shallow pan (throw-away variety from the market will be just ifne.)
- Bake in 300 degree oven for 1 hour per pound.
- The gravy is delicious over the sliced roast.
- NOTE: I like to make boiled and butter new potatoes with this this as a side because the gravy is good over the "taters" too. You could also make rice and serve it over the rice, if you prefer. Anyway you do it, it's GOOD.
The Cooksusana Mandeville, LA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!