Crunchy Cinnamon Raison BunsFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- THAW TIME 40 MINUTES shopping list
- STAND TIME 5 COOL TIME 5 shopping list
- 1 pkg. (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® puff pastry sheets (2 sheets) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tbsp. water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups raisins shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw pastry sheets at room temperature for 40 minutes or until they're easy to handle. Heat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease or line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Stir the egg and water with a fork in a small bowl. Put baking cup liners in 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups.
- Put the raisins in another small bowl and pour hot water over them to cover. Let stand for 5 minutes. Drain. Add the brown sugar and cinnamon and toss to coat.
- Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Spoon half of the raisin mixture on the bottom half of the pastry to within 1 inch of the edges. Brush with the egg mixture. Starting at the short side closest to you, roll up like a jelly roll, pressing seam gently to seal. Tuck in the ends to seal. Brush with the egg mixture. Place seam-side down on the work surface. Cut into 6 (2-inch) slices. Place the slices, cut-side down into the prepared muffin-pan cups. Repeat with the remaining pastry, raisin mixture and egg mixture. Brush with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden. Remove the pastries from the muffin-pan cups and cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
Can't wait to try this! Gave it a 5!deliathecrone in Johnston loved it
I bet these do smell wonderful baking and taste even better! Have a great weekend
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
These sounds great! Love the aromas. So glad you are still here.liezel in Bloemfontein loved it