Gourmet HamburgersFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine first 3 ingredients.
- Shape into four 3/4-inch patties.
- Plac patties on grill ovr medium coals.
- Cook 4 minutes on each side.
- After cooking burgers, top with one of the 3 toppings of your choice.
- 1...SPICY CHEESE TOPPING.....
- 8 oz. jar prepard chutney
- 1/4 cup raisens
- 1 Tblesp. minced jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients and top burger.
- 2... MUSHROOM AND ONION TOPPING, (my favorite)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 Tblesp. butter
- Saute onions and mushrooms in butter over medium heat for 10 minutes. Remove and top burgers.
- 3... SOUR CREAM AND HORSERADISH TOPPING
- 1/2 cup low-fat dairy sour cream
- 3 Tblesp. prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tsp. dill weed
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and spread on burgers.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!