Bacon-wrapped AsparagusFrom dottiet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and trim asparagus spears.
- Cut bacon strips in half crosswise.
- Wrap one-half strip bacon around each asparagus spear, leaving tip and end exposed.
- Lay on a cookie sheet with sides.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until bacon is cooked.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Makes 16 to 20 spears
The Cookdottiet Woodward, OK
The Rating3 people
my soninlaw loves this thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
OMG-2 of my favorite foods "wrapped" up in one.
Thanks for posting.
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Thanks for the recipe...of course, the asparagus completely negates the calories and fat of the bacon! Yum!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it