Bacon-wrapped AsparagusFrom dottiet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and trim asparagus spears.
- Cut bacon strips in half crosswise.
- Wrap one-half strip bacon around each asparagus spear, leaving tip and end exposed.
- Lay on a cookie sheet with sides.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until bacon is cooked.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Makes 16 to 20 spears
The Cookdottiet Woodward, OK
The Rating3 people
Thanks for the recipe...of course, the asparagus completely negates the calories and fat of the bacon! Yum!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
OMG-2 of my favorite foods "wrapped" up in one.
Thanks for posting.
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
my soninlaw loves this thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it