Sausage Lentil SoupFrom caramia 5 years ago
- 1/2 lb of sweet Italian sausage shopping list
- 1 large onion,chopped shopping list
- 1 small green pepper,finely chopped shopping list
- 1 carrot,finely chopped shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove,finely minced shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 2 133/4 oz cans of chicken broth shopping list
- 1 16oz can whole tomatoes,chopped shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 3/4 cup dry lentils shopping list
- 1/4 -1/2 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Remove Sausage from casing and break into small pieces,Cookj sausagepieces in frying pan,drain off grease.Combine all ingredients except mustard in a 4 quart saucepan.Cover pan and simmer for 1 1/2 hours,or until lentils are tender.Add mustard just before serving.
The Cookcaramia US.
- Not added to any groups yet!