The Best Tomato Soup EverFrom aileen921 7 years ago
- 4 large tomatoes shopping list
- 1 medium onion chopped shopping list
- 1 celery stalk shopping list
- 1 garlic clove shopping list
- 2 1/2 TBS butter shopping list
- 1TBS flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1/2 tsp basil shopping list
- 1 tsp parsley shopping list
- 3/4 c heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter.
- Add chopped vegetables
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and flour.
- In a seperate pan boil beef or chicken bullion cubes to make three cups of broth.
- add to the vegetable mixture.
- Place in a blender and blend until pured.
- Return to medium sauce pan and add the cream, basil, and parley.
- Gently boil together for 5-10 minutes until the flavors blend.
- Serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookaileen921 Indianapolis, IN
The Rating4 people
I have an awesome recipe for tomato soup that has cream cheese in it. Really rich and satisfying. Maybe I'll dig it up and post it. Yours sounds good as well. I've saved it and given you a 5. I'll make it next week perhaps. Thanks!broadzilla in Saxonburg loved it
This looks fantastic! High 5!!blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!