Banana Coffee Cake With Chocolate Chip StreuselFrom debwin 9 years ago
- 11/4c semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2/3c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2c chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- 1Tbsp cinnamon shopping list
- 11/2c all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3/4tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4c granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2c soft butter, unsalted shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 11/3c mashed ripe bananas, about 3 large shopping list
- 3Tbsp buttermilk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Butter and flour 8x8x2 metal baking pan
- Mix chocolate chips, nuts, brown sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a medium bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy, add egg. Beat until well mixed.
- Mix in flour mixture alternately with the bananas and buttermilk, starting with the dry ingredients.
- Spread half the batter evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with chocolate mixture. Repeat with last of the batter and topping.
- Bake for about 45 minutes