May Wine the FirstFrom deliathecrone 5 years ago
- 12 sprigs young Waldmeister (woodruff) shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 bottle Moselle or Rhine wine or other dry white wine shopping list
- 3 bottles Moselle shopping list
- 1 quart carbonated water or champagne shopping list
- Thinly sliced oranges, sticks of pineapple and, most appropriately, sprigs of woodruff, may be used to decorate the Maiwein. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the woodruff, sugar and 1 bottle of wine.
- Cover the mixture for 30 minutes, no longer.
- Remove the woodruff.
- Stir contents of bowl thoroughly and pour over a block of ice in a punch bowl.
- Add the 3 bottles of Moselle, carbonated water or champagne and fruits.
- Garnish as desired.