Japanese Tuna Harusume SaladFrom maiko 8 years ago
- 50g Harusume noodles (bean thread noodles/glass vermicelli or you can use rice vermicelli) shopping list
- 1 Small canned tuna shopping list
- 1/2 Small cucumber - thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tsp Japanese pickled ginger - optional (u can add more if u like) shopping list
- Seaweed strips - to garnish (optional) shopping list
- spring onion/scallion/green onion - to garnish (optional) shopping list
- sesame seeds - to garnish (optional) shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 2 tsp light soya sauce/tamari shopping list
- 1 tsp mirin shopping list
- salt, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Bring some water to boil, turn off fire and soak noodles in boiled water til translucent (approx 3-4 mins) OR Soak noodles in hot water for about 15 mins.
- In the meanwhile, sprinkle some salt over cucumber slices and set aside.
- Once done, rinse the noodles under cold water and drain.
- Open canned tuna and spread over top of noodles.
- Add in cucumber slices (and pickled ginger, if desired).
- Pour dressing over noodles, then season with some salt & pepper.
- Toss until well coated.
- Sprinkle seaweed strips and some sliced spring onions on top. Serve immediately.
The Cookmaiko Melbourne, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!