Frozen Chocolate-Covered Cappuccino Crunch CakeFrom henrie 9 years ago
- * 1 (10 3/4 oz.) frozen pound cake, thawed shopping list
- * 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- * 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) Nestles Toll House milk chocolate Morsels shopping list
- * 4 cups (1 quart) coffee ice cream, softened shopping list
- * 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- * 1 3/4 cups coarsely crushed malted milk balls shopping list
- * frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional) shopping list
- * Coarsely crushed malted milk balls, (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- SLICE pound cake into 1/8- to 1/4-inch slices. Place half of the slices on bottom of 9-inch springform pan; press down firmly. Set remaining slices aside.
- BRING cream just to a boil in medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Add milk chocolate morsels; let stand 5 minutes. Whisk until well combined and smooth. Pour half of the chocolate mixture over pound cake in pan, spreading evenly to within 1/4-inch of edge of pan. Cover; freeze for 1 1/2 hours or until chocolate is set.
- COMBINE softened ice cream and whipped topping in large bowl. Fold in 1 3/4 cups crushed malted milk balls. Spread over chocolate layer in pan. Cover; freeze until ice cream is firm, about 2 hours.
- TOP ice cream with remaining pound cake slices; press down firmly. Spread remaining chocolate mixture over pound cake. Cover; freeze at least 6 hours.
- TO SERVE: To serve, remove sides of pan. Garnish with additional whipped dessert topping and sprinkle with crushed malted milk balls, if desired. To cut cake easily, run a knife under hot water and dry with a paper towel before making slices.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
youre its great thanks henrie nice postminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I missed it the first time,(the Chocolate Covered Cappucinno Crunch Cake) but now I added it to my recipe file..Thanks so much and have a great day...Nancynlo209 in Toronto loved it
Oh yum! my mouth is watering! Sounds sooooooo good!
got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it